Frequently Asked Questions
Our Austin Personal Injury Attorneys Provide Answers
If you were recently injured in an accident or because of the recklessness of another party, you likely have a number of questions about your injuries, paying for any losses you have suffered, and who is ultimately responsible for the pain and suffering you have been forced to endure. At the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., we understand your position, and as such, we have provided the following list of some of the questions our attorneys are asked most frequently, along with their answers.
If your question is not listed here, or if you would like to discuss the details of your situation with one of our experienced Austin personal injury lawyers, call us at (877) 508-0588.
- Do I need to have physical evidence to win my case?
- Do I qualify for a premises liability lawsuit?
- How do I find a good lawyer?
- How do I know if an attorney is right for me?
- How do I prepare for my first legal consultation?
- How is negligence determined?
- How long will my case take?
- How much compensation will I receive?
- How much money am I going to spend on my lawsuit?
- I cannot pay my medical expenses after my accident, what do I do?
- If I was partially at fault for my injury, can I still recover compensation?
- Is a trucker or a trucking company responsible for my costs?
- Should I just pay for my costs and not sue, if I am financially able?
- What are my options if a product has injured me?
- What are some of the most common mistakes people make in a lawsuit?
- What do I do if a construction site caused my injury?
- What kinds of compensation will I be able to receive?
- What will I be required to do during my lawsuit?
- Who can pursue a wrongful death claim?
- Why should I contact an attorney?