As an Austin personal injury lawyer, Vic Feazell is passionate about protecting the rights of the men and women who have been injured. He is driven by a genuine desire to secure justice and the compensation injured individuals need to recover from their losses. He believes that injured individuals should be given a voice and that legal action must be taken when negligence or recklessness causes harm to others.
Before entering into private practice, Attorney Vic Feazell served two terms as District Attorney in Waco’s McLennan County. In this capacity, he tried six capital murder cases and several civil trial cases. He has been honored with repeated inclusion on the Super Lawyers® list and has been listed among the Top 100 Lawyers by the American Trial Lawyers Association. He is in the Guinness Book of World Records for achieving the biggest libel award of $58 million.
His work and legal prowess, Attorney Vic Feazell has been nationally recognized on ABC 20/20, A&E Biography, 60 Minutes, and Vanity Fair. He was also featured in an episode of “Crime Watch Daily” in 2016 for his work on a murder case initially tried as arson. He is the author of the book “Rhinos Sharks & Unicorns: A Hero’s Journey” and runs his own film production company, Rhino.
If you wish to file an injury claim for yourself or on behalf of a loved one, Attorney Vic Feazell can explain the process to you during a free initial consultation. After carefully reviewing the details of your personal injury matter, he can recommend the strongest course of action that you should take.
- Baylor University School of Law, J.D. – 1979
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor, B.A. – 1972
- Rhinos Sharks & Unicorns: A Hero's Journey
- A Hero's Journey
- Rhino’s the Movie (see resume for awards)
- Natural Selection starring David Carradine
- 2016 Executive Committee for The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- College of the State Bar
- Judicial Affairs Committee of the Austin Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- National Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association